Your privacy is important to us. Maintaining your trust and confidence is one of our highest priorities. We ensure secure transactions and strive to take reasonable care in the protection of information we receive during the course of us rendering services.
Stecol International Private Limited (“Stecol”) built the Essar TMT App as a free app for facilitating its services. This service is provided by Stecol at no cost and is intended for Essar TMT Business.
By providing us your information, you hereby (i) consent to the collection, storage, disclosure, processing and transfer of such information for the purposes as disclosed in this Policy and (ii) represent that you have taken the necessary consents from such persons to provide us with such information. You are providing the information out of your free will. You have the option not to provide the data or Personal Information / Sensitive Personal Data or Information (as defined below) sought to be collected if you do not agree with this Policy.
- Collection of Information and Usage
We may collect certain Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information (as defined below) from you while using our Platform or directly from your employer, if applicable.
Personal Information means any information that relates to or identifies you and may include name, identity card number, company name, designation, email address, office address, mobile number, etc.
Further, you would be required to give us certain Sensitive Personal Data or Information about you. Sensitive Personal Data or Information shall mean such Personal Information which consists of information relating to
- GST Certificate
- Business PAN
- Company Name
- Office Address
- MSME Certificate
We understand that the Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information is extremely private to you and assure you that it will be used only for providing required services as mutually agreed to be rendered by us, and as stated under this Policy.
While using our Platform and for availing of any of our services, you would be required to give us your Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information. This could be done post registration on our Platform using the credentials set by you at the time of registration, which is unique to you.
When you visit our Platform, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city or area you are located within for helping you in selection of right provider for the services you wish to avail. While using our Platform, you may also be required to give us access to few files available on your device. In case you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services. We may use your photo gallery or files only to facilitate the uploading of documents or files in certain flow but we will not access information without your explicit consent. You have the option not to provide us with consent or to subsequently revoke consent, for our use of your device’s file and folders.
On receipt of express consent from the user, we collect certain information limited to user’s name, email id and phone number provided by the user while installing and using Essar TMT App. We do not store any payment details including but not limited to net banking, Credit card or Debit card details.
If you need to access your Sensitive Personal Data or Information, update or correct such information for any reason, you may do so by logging into the Platform and / or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and your Sensitive Personal Data or Information will accordingly be updated / corrected.
In the event you wish to know the names and addresses of the third parties your Personal Information has been disclosed to, you may request us for such information by writing to us at email@example.com. We will make all reasonable efforts to revert to you within a reasonable period of time, with the information that you require.
- Purpose for which Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information is collected and processed
We would like to state that we collect Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information that is absolutely necessary and relevant for us to make your experience hassle-free, convenient, smooth and most importantly, safe. This will also help us in providing you with customized services, assist you with all your queries, resolve the issues faced by you, to follow up with you in order to ensure a long, sustained relationship and most importantly to safeguard you from any kind of fraudulent and unlawful usage.
Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be collected by us directly from you for the purpose of providing your purchase history, understand your queries and enhance our services.
We collect your information in the following manner in order to facilitate the services seamlessly through our empanelled service providers. User hereby consent to the collection of such information by Stecol International Pvt. Ltd.
- Images / PDF / Files Access Permission
- To upload and store GST Certificate, PAN Card, MSME Certificate of your organization. This is an action performed by the User.
- To download and store Invoices, Purchase Orders and Sale Order of the user.
- Storage Permission
- To show/access Users files uploaded by the company and/or user.
- Notification Permission
- This will enable us to send you alerts about your order status and offers.
- Use of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To provide effective Services;
- To rectify customer support related issues;
- To operate and improve Essar TMT App;
- To contact the customer via phone, SMS, email or third-party communication services such as WhatsApp, etc. for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders, obtaining feedback and other security announcements;
- To administer or otherwise carry out Stecol International Pvt. Ltd.’s obligations in relation to any Agreement You have with Us;
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise Stecol International Pvt. Ltd.’s legal rights or defend against legal claims;
We use data collection methods / mechanisms such as “Cookies” on certain pages of the Platform to help analyse our web page flow and promote trust and safety. “Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of “Cookies”.
We also use “Cookies” to allow you to enter your password less frequently during a session. Most “Cookies” are “Session Cookies”, meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session. You are free to decline our “Cookies” if your browser permits you to do so, although we strongly recommend that you allow them to ensure you have access to all of our services.
- Data Storage
All your Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information or Purchase History is hosted and/or processed by us at the Company’s Private Server at Mumbai, India or at such location(s) in India as the Company may so desire to store.
Your Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information is retained by us only for the purpose of providing the required services or for historical or statistical or legal purposes and such retention shall be for a period required to fulfill such purposes and / or as required under applicable law.
- Transfer / Sharing of Information
We respect your privacy and hereby declare that we do not transfer and / or disclose your and/or your businesses Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information except as under:
- To law enforcement agencies in connection with an investigation having the interest of general public at large, after having been approved by the due process of law;
- To our associates and affiliates to help detect and prevent fraud, identity theft and other illegal activities, correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity;
- To our full time employees and associates on a need to know basis for the purpose of enabling the Company to provide the necessary services to you;
- We shall also share such information with our associates or affiliates should the Company decide to undergo restructuring in anyway or is acquired by any other entity and ensure that in such an event the other entity continues to follow this policy strictly;
- With your employer or its authorized representatives, if applicable, and on receipt of a formal request from your employer and upon receipt of necessary approval(s).
- Links to third-party websites
- Safety Precautions
We have stringent, strong, security measures undertaken to ensure against the loss, misuse or alteration of Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information about you with us. We shall take all necessary precautions to safeguard your information and protect it from any unauthorized use. We have SSL Certificate issued by trusted certification authority and other safety measures in place to guard your information with us against any theft or unlawful usage or modification thereof. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not 100% safe and you should exercise discretion on using the same. The Information Security Management System of the Company conforms to the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
You hereby confirm to the Company that you have taken necessary consent from your Organization for submission of their Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information with us.
Right to opt out: The Company respects your privacy considerations and hence provides an option to you, to not provide the Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information sought to be collected. Further, you can also withdraw your consent which was earlier given to the Company, and the same must be communicated to the Company in writing. However, we inform you that on your electing to opt out (as envisaged in this section) or on withdrawal of your consent, the Company may not be in a position to provide you necessary services / benefits for which the Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information was sought to be collected.
You can stop all collection of information by the mobile application easily by uninstalling the mobile application from your device. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application.
Further, you will have the option to not provide your consent, or withdraw any consent given earlier, provided that the decision to not provide consent / withdrawal of the consent is communicated to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grievance Officer
The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer is provided hereunder to address all your queries and grievances in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000, and Rules made thereunder.
Grievance Officer: Mr. RohitKumar Gupta
Email address: email@example.com
Contact No.: 8879260023
Address: Essar House, 11, K.K. Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai, MH 400034
If you have any reason to believe that we or any company associated with us has misused any of your Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information please contact us immediately and report such misuse.
We can address any questions, comments and concerns about our online privacy practices and policy. Please write to our Grievance Officer at the above mentioned email address.
- Governing rules and law
- Indemnity: User agree and undertake to indemnify Stecol International Pvt. Ltd. in any suit or dispute by any third party arising out of disclosure of information by you to third parties either through our Site or App or otherwise and your use and access of websites, applications and resources of third parties. Stecol International Pvt. Ltd. assume no liability for any actions of third parties with regard to your personal information or SPDI which you may have disclosed to such third parties.